Bobby Flay’s Italian-Style Bobby Flay Recipes
If you love a good crispy chicken cutlet, this easy recipe for Bobby Flay’s classic Chicken Milanese is sure to be a hit at your dinner table! This dish is a perfect choice for any weeknight and is packed full of flavor. It can be served with a simple side salad for a quick and healthy meal!
1. Pound Chicken Breasts into Thin Slices.
Using a meat mallet or heavy pan, pound each chicken breast into thin slices. Then dip each slice into flour, dredge in egg, and then dredge in breadcrumbs until coated with the mixture. Place each piece in a large skillet and cook until golden brown, about 3 to 4 minutes per side. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate and season with salt.
2. Serve with Arugula and Tomato Salad, Parmesan Cheese, Prosciutto & Lemon Juice Dressing
To prepare this dish, start by tossing together arugula, tomatoes, red onion, lemon juice, olive oil and parmesan cheese in a large bowl. Top each piece of chicken with arugula and drizzle with the dressing.
3. Baked Chicken Milanese with Ricotta Cheese and Mushrooms
This Bobby Flay favorite is the perfect combination of flavors! This Italian-style bobby flay features crunchy breaded chicken cutlets topped with creamy ricotta and marinated cremini mushrooms, served with crisp arugula and Parmigiano Reggiano shavings. The recipe includes a balsamic glaze for added flavor!
4. Braise Chicken and Sauce in a Pot over Stovetop Over Medium Heat
This chicken recipe is perfect for any night of the week! It’s easy to make, and it can be served over pasta or polenta for a hearty, satisfying meal.
5. Layer Texture and Tastes with Chicken, Arugula, Ricotta & Mushrooms
In this recipe Bobby packs in so many different textures to create the perfect flavor combo. The crunchy chicken paired with the creamy ricotta and smoky, meaty mushrooms is a match made in heaven! It’s a perfect meal for a family or an appetizer for a dinner party.
6. Use the rind on Taleggio Cheese to enhance the taste of this dish!
As a bonus, this recipe is also meat-free for vegetarians.
7. Arugula, Tomato & Red Onion Salad for the Whole Family
For this dish, start by tossing arugula, tomatoes, red onions, lemon juice and olive oil in a large bowl. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and toss to combine. Then add a dollop of ricotta cheese and some fresh basil.
8. Roasted Lemons, Kale & Onion on the Side
For the wilted kale, saute onions with olive oil until soft and translucent, then add a few sliced roasted lemons. Cover and let cook until wilted, about five minutes. Remove from the heat and garnish with a bit of shredded Parmesan.
9. Serve with Arugula, Tomato & Parmesan Cheese Conclusion: For the tomato salad, use halved cherry tomatoes and a handful of red onion. Toss with arugula and the lemony dressing and sprinkle with a little more Parmesan.